USA: Apple American Group LLC Acquires 73 Applebee's Restaurants
Apple American Group LLC, a newly formed franchisee of Applebee's International, Inc., announced that it has acquired 73 existing Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar restaurants in Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey, Delaware, Washington State and British Columbia, making it one of the largest franchise groups in the Applebee's system. It has also acquired 7 restaurants under development in Washington, New Jersey, Delaware and Ohio. The sellers were a group of entities managed by Strang Corporation of Cleveland, OH, and Franchise Equity Capital LLC of Seattle, WA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO