UK: Apple & Pear Research Council and Horticultural Development Council to merge
UK ministers have agreed that the Apple and Pear Research Council (APRC) is to be wound up and its work taken over by the Horticultural Development Council (HDC) with effect from 1 April 2003. As part of the statutory review of APRC, a University of Reading team assessed the value to the industry of the ARPC's work and considered how best to provide research to apple and pear growers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast