UK: Apple & Pear Research Council and Horticultural Development Council to merge
UK ministers have agreed that the Apple and Pear Research Council (APRC) is to be wound up and its work taken over by the Horticultural Development Council (HDC) with effect from 1 April 2003. As part of the statutory review of APRC, a University of Reading team assessed the value to the industry of the ARPC's work and considered how best to provide research to apple and pear growers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill