UK: Apple & Pear Research Council and Horticultural Development Council to merge
UK ministers have agreed that the Apple and Pear Research Council (APRC) is to be wound up and its work taken over by the Horticultural Development Council (HDC) with effect from 1 April 2003. As part of the statutory review of APRC, a University of Reading team assessed the value to the industry of the ARPC's work and considered how best to provide research to apple and pear growers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti