USA: Applebee's Int announces three-for-two stock split
Restaurant operator and franchiser Applebee's International yesterday [Thursday] declared a three-for-two stock split at its Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The stock split will be effected in the form of a 50% stock dividend, payable 11 June 2002. Shareholders of record as of 24 May 2002, will receive one additional share for every two shares held on that date. Cash will be paid in lieu of fractional shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs