USA: Applebee's Int announces three-for-two stock split
Restaurant operator and franchiser Applebee's International yesterday [Thursday] declared a three-for-two stock split at its Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The stock split will be effected in the form of a 50% stock dividend, payable 11 June 2002. Shareholders of record as of 24 May 2002, will receive one additional share for every two shares held on that date. Cash will be paid in lieu of fractional shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units