USA: Applebee's Int to acquire 21 franchise restaurants
Overland Park, Kansas-based Applebee's Int has agreed to acquire the assets of 21 restaurants in the Washington, DC area from its franchisee Apple Capitol Group. The deal, which is worth US$32.8m in cash at closing, also provides for additional payments if the restaurants achieve cash flow in excess of historical levels. The 21 restaurants are located in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal