USA: Applebee's Int to acquire 21 franchise restaurants
Overland Park, Kansas-based Applebee's Int has agreed to acquire the assets of 21 restaurants in the Washington, DC area from its franchisee Apple Capitol Group. The deal, which is worth US$32.8m in cash at closing, also provides for additional payments if the restaurants achieve cash flow in excess of historical levels. The 21 restaurants are located in Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action