USA: Applebee's International Announces Additional $25 Million Stock Repurchase Program
Applebee's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:APPB) announced today that the company's board of directors has authorized an additional program to repurchase up to $25 million of the company's common stock, subject to market conditions. This is in addition to a $32.5 million program announced in December 1999, of which 632,000 shares have been repurchased at an aggregate cost of $16.0 million through August 4, 2000. Applebee's International, Inc., headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., currently develops, franchises and operates restaurants under the Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar brand, the largest casual dining concept in the world. There are currently 1,229 Applebee's restaurants operating system-wide in 49 states and eight international countries. Additional information on Applebee's International can be found at the company's website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action