USA: Applebee's International reports 22 percent increase in first quarter diluted earnings per share of 67 cents
Applebee's International, Inc.: First Quarter Comparable Sales Increase 3.6 Percent for Company Restaurants; April Company Comparable Sales Increase 3.4 Percent Applebee's International, Inc. (Nasdaq:APPB) yesterday reported net earnings of $16.8 million, or 68 cents and 67 cents per share on a basic and diluted basis, respectively, for the first quarter ended April 1, 2001. This represents an increase in earnings per share of 24 percent and 22 percent on a basic and diluted basis, respectively, as compared with 55 cents per share on both a basic and diluted basis for the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea