USA: Applebee's says system-wide comparable sales up 4% in May
Overland Park, Kansas-based restaurant operator and franchiser, Applebee's International, yesterday [Wednesday] reported comparable sales for the four-week period ended 26 May 2002. System-wide comparable sales increased 4% for the May period, and comparable sales for franchise restaurants increased 4.7%. Comparable sales for company restaurants increased 1.4%, reflecting flat guest traffic combined with a higher average check.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods