USA: Applebee's sees August comparable sales up on promotion
Overland Park, Kansas-based casual dining concept Applebee's International, yesterday [Wednesday] reported comparable sales for the four-week period ended 25 August 2002. System-wide comparable sales increased 1.9% for the August period, and comparable sales for franchise restaurants increased 2.2%. Comparable sales for company restaurants increased 0.8%, reflecting an increase in guest traffic of about 2.5%, combined with a lower average check.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry