USA: Applebee's sees August comparable sales up on promotion
Overland Park, Kansas-based casual dining concept Applebee's International, yesterday [Wednesday] reported comparable sales for the four-week period ended 25 August 2002. System-wide comparable sales increased 1.9% for the August period, and comparable sales for franchise restaurants increased 2.2%. Comparable sales for company restaurants increased 0.8%, reflecting an increase in guest traffic of about 2.5%, combined with a lower average check.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales