NETHERLANDS: Appointment at Ahold Nederland B.V.
ZAANDAM, The Netherlands (PRIMEZONE) -- Ahold (NYSE:AHO - news), the international food provider, announces the appointment in The Netherlands of Mr. Jos. A. van Kemenade to Chairman of the Board of Ahold Nederland B.V., effective December 1, 2001. Ahold Nederland B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Koninklijke Ahold N.V., holds the company's Dutch operating units Albert Heijn, Gall & Gall, Etos, Jamin, De Tuinen and Deli XL. The appointment of Jos van Kemenade was recommended by the Central Works Council of Ahold associates in The Netherlands. In relation to his appointment, Van Kemenade has resigned from the Ahold Supervisory Board, effective as of the same date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China