NETHERLANDS: Appointment at Ahold Nederland B.V.
ZAANDAM, The Netherlands (PRIMEZONE) -- Ahold (NYSE:AHO - news), the international food provider, announces the appointment in The Netherlands of Mr. Jos. A. van Kemenade to Chairman of the Board of Ahold Nederland B.V., effective December 1, 2001. Ahold Nederland B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Koninklijke Ahold N.V., holds the company's Dutch operating units Albert Heijn, Gall & Gall, Etos, Jamin, De Tuinen and Deli XL. The appointment of Jos van Kemenade was recommended by the Central Works Council of Ahold associates in The Netherlands. In relation to his appointment, Van Kemenade has resigned from the Ahold Supervisory Board, effective as of the same date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund