UK: Appointment of meat hygiene service chief executive
The appointment of Chris Lawson as the new Chief Executive of the Meat Hygiene Service was announced yesterday. The Meat Hygiene Service is a next steps Agency of the Food Standards Agency. Mr Lawson, who has been acting Chief Executive of the MHS since January this year, takes up the permanent post from today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin