NETHERLANDS: Appointment of two new Ahold executive board members
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, will seek approval from shareholders at its Annual General Meeting to be held on May 15 in The Netherlands, to appoint two new members to the Ahold Corporate Executive Board, William J. Grize, President/CEO Ahold USA-Retail and James L. Miller, President/CEO U.S. Foodservice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin