NETHERLANDS: Appointments management ICA Ahold AB
Royal Ahold , the international food provider, today announced that the Board of its Scandinavian joint venture ICA Ahold AB has made the following appointments: Effective February 1, 2001, Dirk Anbeek, Chief Financial Officer of Ahold´s European Competence Center, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of the 50/50 joint venture ICA Ahold AB. Anbeek, 37, will be succeeded by Maarten Dorhout Mees, who has been appointed Chief Financial Officer Ahold Europe. Dorhout Mees, 43, will combine this position with his current duties as Executive Vice President European Business Development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target