NETHERLANDS: Appointments management ICA Ahold AB
Royal Ahold , the international food provider, today announced that the Board of its Scandinavian joint venture ICA Ahold AB has made the following appointments: Effective February 1, 2001, Dirk Anbeek, Chief Financial Officer of Ahold´s European Competence Center, has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of the 50/50 joint venture ICA Ahold AB. Anbeek, 37, will be succeeded by Maarten Dorhout Mees, who has been appointed Chief Financial Officer Ahold Europe. Dorhout Mees, 43, will combine this position with his current duties as Executive Vice President European Business Development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast