NEW ZEALAND: AQL Holdings Shareholders Approve Acquisition Of Certified Organics Ltd
At a special meeting held in Auckland today AQL Holdings Limited (AQL) shareholders approved the company's acquisition of Organic Interceptor Products Limited (OIP). AQL will as a result change its direction to become a producer of organic products. Following settlement of the transaction all current AQL directors will resign and AQL will change its name to Certified Organics Limited.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre