HUNGARY: Arago completes buyout of Pick
Earlier today [Friday], Hungary's Arago Holding revealed that it had completed its purchase of a 39.52% share in meat processing firm Pick Szeged , effectively upping its stake in the company to 84.15% The successful buyout offer, involving 1,291,306 Pick shares, was announced in the official bourse gazette in two separate statements issued by Arago and Pick.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund