HUNGARY: Arago completes buyout of Pick
Earlier today [Friday], Hungary's Arago Holding revealed that it had completed its purchase of a 39.52% share in meat processing firm Pick Szeged , effectively upping its stake in the company to 84.15% The successful buyout offer, involving 1,291,306 Pick shares, was announced in the official bourse gazette in two separate statements issued by Arago and Pick.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex