HUNGARY: Arago completes buyout of Pick
Earlier today [Friday], Hungary's Arago Holding revealed that it had completed its purchase of a 39.52% share in meat processing firm Pick Szeged , effectively upping its stake in the company to 84.15% The successful buyout offer, involving 1,291,306 Pick shares, was announced in the official bourse gazette in two separate statements issued by Arago and Pick.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations