USA: ARAMARK announces stock repurchase, employee stock trading programmes
Managed services provider ARAMARK has announced the establishment of a Stock Repurchase Programme and an Employee Stock Trading Programme, in connection with the scheduled lapse in June of restrictions on certain of its Class A shares. Under the Stock Repurchase Programme, the board of directors has approved the use of up to US$200m to repurchase shares of the corporation's Class A or Class B Common Stock. Repurchases will be made in accordance with applicable securities laws in open market or privately negotiated transactions, depending on market conditions, and may be discontinued at any time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods