USA: ARAMARK names Brian J. Zaslow as VP, marketing for refreshment services division
Philadelphia-based ARAMARK, the US$9bn managed services provider, has named Brian J. Zaslow as VP of marketing for its Refreshment Services division. Richard Wyckoff, division president, commented: "Brian's extensive background in sales promotions, client relations, and strategic marketing make him a natural for this position. He brings a 'fresh eyes' approach to our business and he comes to us with deep roots in similar industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action