USA: ARAMARK names Brian J. Zaslow as VP, marketing for refreshment services division
Philadelphia-based ARAMARK, the US$9bn managed services provider, has named Brian J. Zaslow as VP of marketing for its Refreshment Services division. Richard Wyckoff, division president, commented: "Brian's extensive background in sales promotions, client relations, and strategic marketing make him a natural for this position. He brings a 'fresh eyes' approach to our business and he comes to us with deep roots in similar industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail