USA: Aramark sees jump in Q3 net imcome
Managed services provider Aramark Corporation has posted consolidated sales of US$2.24bn for its Q3 ended 28 June, a 13% increase from a year ago. Net income, including a US$6m one-time gain, was US$72.6m or US$0.35 per diluted share, compared with US$48.1m, or US$0.27 per diluted share year on year. If the FY 2001 results had been reported on the basis of the new accounting rules for goodwill, net income a year ago would have been US$53.5m, or US$0.30 per diluted share. After adjusting for goodwill and eliminating the one-time gain, net income for the Q3 2002 was up 24%, equal to US$0.32 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre