USA: Aramark sees jump in Q3 net imcome
Managed services provider Aramark Corporation has posted consolidated sales of US$2.24bn for its Q3 ended 28 June, a 13% increase from a year ago. Net income, including a US$6m one-time gain, was US$72.6m or US$0.35 per diluted share, compared with US$48.1m, or US$0.27 per diluted share year on year. If the FY 2001 results had been reported on the basis of the new accounting rules for goodwill, net income a year ago would have been US$53.5m, or US$0.30 per diluted share. After adjusting for goodwill and eliminating the one-time gain, net income for the Q3 2002 was up 24%, equal to US$0.32 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review