USA: Aramark sees jump in Q3 net imcome
Managed services provider Aramark Corporation has posted consolidated sales of US$2.24bn for its Q3 ended 28 June, a 13% increase from a year ago. Net income, including a US$6m one-time gain, was US$72.6m or US$0.35 per diluted share, compared with US$48.1m, or US$0.27 per diluted share year on year. If the FY 2001 results had been reported on the basis of the new accounting rules for goodwill, net income a year ago would have been US$53.5m, or US$0.30 per diluted share. After adjusting for goodwill and eliminating the one-time gain, net income for the Q3 2002 was up 24%, equal to US$0.32 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action