USA: Aramark to acquire operations of Fine Host Corporation
Managed-service provider Aramark has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Fine Host Corporation, a food service management company, for approximately US$100m in cash. Fine Host, based in Greenwich, Conn., had revenues of more than $300m in fiscal year 2001 and provides foodservice to approximately 900 client locations across the country, including educational institutions, stadiums, arenas and convention centres, businesses, healthcare facilities and correctional institutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry