USA: Aramark to acquire operations of Fine Host Corporation
Managed-service provider Aramark has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Fine Host Corporation, a food service management company, for approximately US$100m in cash. Fine Host, based in Greenwich, Conn., had revenues of more than $300m in fiscal year 2001 and provides foodservice to approximately 900 client locations across the country, including educational institutions, stadiums, arenas and convention centres, businesses, healthcare facilities and correctional institutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill