USA: Aramark to acquire operations of Fine Host Corporation
Managed-service provider Aramark has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Fine Host Corporation, a food service management company, for approximately US$100m in cash. Fine Host, based in Greenwich, Conn., had revenues of more than $300m in fiscal year 2001 and provides foodservice to approximately 900 client locations across the country, including educational institutions, stadiums, arenas and convention centres, businesses, healthcare facilities and correctional institutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO