USA: ARAMARK Wins World's Largest Foodservice Contract in Deal With Boeing
ARAMARK, a world leader in managed services, announced today that it had won the world's largest competitively-bid contract for foodservice - worth $700 million - when it was selected by The Boeing Company to provide services to the Seattle-based company's 103 locations across the country. The 10-year contract calls for ARAMARK to provide foodservice, vending and office coffee services to Boeing's employee base of nearly 200,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife