USA: Arby's grows Market Fresh Sandwiches line to boost sales
Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based restaurant chain Arby's, a subsidiary of the Triarc Restaurant Group, has lauded the success of its Market Fresh sandwiches and announced a new addition to the line. Following a May 2001 launch, the fastfood firm found that the deli-style sandwiches were soon generating 9-15% of its menu sales. It seems that by making a simple, comfort food like a sandwich available in drive-thrus, Arby's has both widened its menu choice and secured access to healthier fastfood consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant