USA: Arby's grows Market Fresh Sandwiches line to boost sales
Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based restaurant chain Arby's, a subsidiary of the Triarc Restaurant Group, has lauded the success of its Market Fresh sandwiches and announced a new addition to the line. Following a May 2001 launch, the fastfood firm found that the deli-style sandwiches were soon generating 9-15% of its menu sales. It seems that by making a simple, comfort food like a sandwich available in drive-thrus, Arby's has both widened its menu choice and secured access to healthier fastfood consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth