USA: Arby's grows Market Fresh Sandwiches line to boost sales
Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based restaurant chain Arby's, a subsidiary of the Triarc Restaurant Group, has lauded the success of its Market Fresh sandwiches and announced a new addition to the line. Following a May 2001 launch, the fastfood firm found that the deli-style sandwiches were soon generating 9-15% of its menu sales. It seems that by making a simple, comfort food like a sandwich available in drive-thrus, Arby's has both widened its menu choice and secured access to healthier fastfood consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill