USA: Arby's grows Market Fresh Sandwiches line to boost sales
Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based restaurant chain Arby's, a subsidiary of the Triarc Restaurant Group, has lauded the success of its Market Fresh sandwiches and announced a new addition to the line. Following a May 2001 launch, the fastfood firm found that the deli-style sandwiches were soon generating 9-15% of its menu sales. It seems that by making a simple, comfort food like a sandwich available in drive-thrus, Arby's has both widened its menu choice and secured access to healthier fastfood consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund