US: Archer Daniels Midland names technology chief
US agricultural group Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has appointed a bioenergy veteran to the position of chief technology officer.
ADM said yesterday (9 May) that Michael Pacheco would take up the role next month. Pacheco's job is to make further progress in developing ADM's processing, food and fuel technologies.
ADM chairman and CEO Patricia Woertz said Pacheco gives the company "exceptional expertise in research and development, as well as in the commercialization of promising technologies".
Pacheco joins ADM from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) where he has served as Director of the Department of Energy's National Bioenergy Center for the last four years.
Companies: Archer Daniels Midland
Ingredients giant Archer Daniels Midland has made a raft of appointments, the company announced today (11 September)....
US-based ingredients giant Archer Daniels Midland has revamped its management structure, claiming the new-look business will "enhance its operating efficiency and provide clearer lines of responsibili...
Stabilised rice bran (SRB) specialist NutraCea has announced that its new stabilisation plant located at the Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Rice facility in Arbuckle, California has been commissioned an...
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action