USA: Archer Daniels Midland plans launch of fat-fighting cooking oil
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has announced that it plans to launch its fat-fighting cooking oil in the US under the brand name Enova. Japanese consumer products company Kao Corporation introduced the product under a different name in Japan in 1999, where it has since become a bestseller. ADM formed a joint venture with Kao in 2001 and Enova is now manufactured in the US. ADM Kao plans to introduce the oil in the Atlanta and Chicago areas in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch