USA: Archer Daniels Midland plans launch of fat-fighting cooking oil
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has announced that it plans to launch its fat-fighting cooking oil in the US under the brand name Enova. Japanese consumer products company Kao Corporation introduced the product under a different name in Japan in 1999, where it has since become a bestseller. ADM formed a joint venture with Kao in 2001 and Enova is now manufactured in the US. ADM Kao plans to introduce the oil in the Atlanta and Chicago areas in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti