USA: Archer Daniels Midland plans launch of fat-fighting cooking oil
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has announced that it plans to launch its fat-fighting cooking oil in the US under the brand name Enova. Japanese consumer products company Kao Corporation introduced the product under a different name in Japan in 1999, where it has since become a bestseller. ADM formed a joint venture with Kao in 2001 and Enova is now manufactured in the US. ADM Kao plans to introduce the oil in the Atlanta and Chicago areas in January.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival