ARGENTINA: Arcor launches new advertising campaign on the Internet
Argentinean food and sweets giant Arcor it set to harness the power of the Internet to advertise its new biscuit to consumers. The company has contracted Medialab Argentina , a pioneering interactive advertising agency, to create a series of exclusive Internet "campaign sites," which will gather under the umbrella site Arcormonster.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery