DENMARK: Ardrovries NV in Danisco frozen meals takeover
Earlier today, Danisco announced that it was beginning divestment negotiations to sell its frozen vegetable and ready meal operations to Ardrovries NV, a Belgian producer.The food, sugar and packaging group is a worldwide leader in the development and production of food ingredients, and its net turnover last year totalled US$3.3bn. The vegetable operations being discussed are situated in Denmark, Ireland, Spain and the Netherlands.These talks are only the start of Danisco's divestment plans. A statement revealed that the company would continue to control the production of condiments, fried potatoes, marmalade and fried onions, but these activities would later be split into separate operation units.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020