ARGENTINA: Argentine oilseed exporter gets World Bank funds injection
The International Finance Corporation of the World Bank is lending US$30m to help Argentina's largest oilseeds exporter tide over its suppliers until it secures revenue from selling this year's harvest overseas. The IFC has also secured Aceitera General Deheza (AGD) US$30m in financing from Vereins Und Westbank A.G. and Rabobank International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund