USA: Ark Restaurants sees sales down, but nine month net increase 122%
New York-based Ark Restaurants Corp. has reported a drop in sales for its Q3 ended 29 June, to US$33.3m from US$36.9m in the year-earlier period. EBITDA was US$4.6m versus US$5.2m last year, and net income down to US$1.8m from US$2m in the prior years quarter. Earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.57 versus US$0.62, on a fully diluted basis. The debt balance had however been reduced to US$18.9m by the end of the Q3, compared with a debt balance of US$27m at the end of the Q3, 30 June 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin