USA: Ark Restaurants sees sales down, but nine month net increase 122%
New York-based Ark Restaurants Corp. has reported a drop in sales for its Q3 ended 29 June, to US$33.3m from US$36.9m in the year-earlier period. EBITDA was US$4.6m versus US$5.2m last year, and net income down to US$1.8m from US$2m in the prior years quarter. Earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.57 versus US$0.62, on a fully diluted basis. The debt balance had however been reduced to US$18.9m by the end of the Q3, compared with a debt balance of US$27m at the end of the Q3, 30 June 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target