USA: Ark Restaurants sees sales down, but nine month net increase 122%
New York-based Ark Restaurants Corp. has reported a drop in sales for its Q3 ended 29 June, to US$33.3m from US$36.9m in the year-earlier period. EBITDA was US$4.6m versus US$5.2m last year, and net income down to US$1.8m from US$2m in the prior years quarter. Earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.57 versus US$0.62, on a fully diluted basis. The debt balance had however been reduced to US$18.9m by the end of the Q3, compared with a debt balance of US$27m at the end of the Q3, 30 June 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs