UK: Arkady Craigmillar AIMs high with Liquidity
Arkady Craigmillar, leading UK manufacturer of bakery ingredients and frozen speciality bakery products, reached the finals of AIM 2001, in the category for ingredients manufacture, with its innovative range of fluid improvers, Liquidity. It was the only bakery company to be shortlisted for these prestigious awards, which recognise the very latest developments in ingredients and additives within the food and beverage industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO