UK: Arkady Craigmillar names new MD
British bakery ingredients supplier Arkady Craigmillar yesterday [Monday} appointed Steve Moon as managing director with immediate effect. Moon takes over from Bill Thurston, who remains group company director, now with additional responsibilities for the international activities of CSM, Arkady Craigmillar's parent company. Moon will continue to act as finance director for Arkady Craigmillar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods