UK: Arkady Craigmillar names new MD
British bakery ingredients supplier Arkady Craigmillar yesterday [Monday} appointed Steve Moon as managing director with immediate effect. Moon takes over from Bill Thurston, who remains group company director, now with additional responsibilities for the international activities of CSM, Arkady Craigmillar's parent company. Moon will continue to act as finance director for Arkady Craigmillar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning