SWEDEN: Arla appoints Unilever exec to head Sweden operations
Nolting will join Arla from his position as head of Unilever Nordic
The Dutchman will join Arla no later than 1 December, Arla said today (28 August) and will be responsible for the business groups Consumer Sweden and Consumer Finland. He will replace Christer Åberg, who left earlier this year to take up the role of CEO of Orkla's confectionery and snacks business.
Nolting will join Arla from his position as head of Unilever Nordic and has 20 years of experience within consumer products. Prior to this he was country manager for Unilever in Sweden and has held other managing position in Sweden, the Netherlands, the UK and China within the Unilever group.
"With his broad experience and solid knowledge of the Nordic market for fast moving consumer goods, I'm confident that Henri will be able to continue our successful Swedish business and meet the future challenges and consumer demands in one of Arla's most important markets," said Arla Foods' CEO Peder Tuborgh.
Nestle booked a mixed set of full-year numbers today (13 February). The world's largest food group saw a drop in operating profit due to the cost of disposals and issued a cautious outlook for 2014. H...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife