NETHERLANDS: Arla expresses optimism about boycott’s impact
Registering profits of DKK933m (US$164.83m) for the year ended 31 December, a result significantly above the previous year's DKK30m profit despite the Middle Eastern boycott of Danish goods, Arla chairman Knud Erik Jensen said that the result was a positive sign for the dairy co-operative and expressed optimism that Middle Eastern sales will return to pre-boycott levels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units