DENMARK: Arla Foods buys Cocio Chokolademaelk, expands in UK
Danish-Swedish dairy foods group Arla Foods has acquired a 50% stake in Cocio Chocolademaelk, the Danish producer of drinking chocolate. The company is currently owned by local businessmen who purchased it from Borden of the US in the mid-90s. Management personnel or strategy is not expected to change after the acquisition by Arla, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund