DENMARK/SWEDEN: Arla Foods managing director to retire
Jens Bigum, managing director of Danish-Swedish dairy products group Arla Foods, is to retire on 31 December. Bigum will be succeeded by Arla Foods deputy managing director Ake Modig. The company said that at the request of its supervisory board, Bigum will continue to be available for the company "on a consultancy basis for specific areas, including the position of deputy chairman of the future Arla Foods UK if the new company is approved by the competition authorities".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods