DENMARK/SWEDEN: Arla Foods managing director to retire
Jens Bigum, managing director of Danish-Swedish dairy products group Arla Foods, is to retire on 31 December. Bigum will be succeeded by Arla Foods deputy managing director Ake Modig. The company said that at the request of its supervisory board, Bigum will continue to be available for the company "on a consultancy basis for specific areas, including the position of deputy chairman of the future Arla Foods UK if the new company is approved by the competition authorities".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO