DENMARK/SWEDEN: Arla Foods managing director to retire
Jens Bigum, managing director of Danish-Swedish dairy products group Arla Foods, is to retire on 31 December. Bigum will be succeeded by Arla Foods deputy managing director Ake Modig. The company said that at the request of its supervisory board, Bigum will continue to be available for the company "on a consultancy basis for specific areas, including the position of deputy chairman of the future Arla Foods UK if the new company is approved by the competition authorities".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund