DENMARK/USA: Arla Foods sweetener to be used in PepsiCo drink
Danish food firm Arla Foods has said that its functional sweetener, Gaio tagatose, is used in a new soft drink made by US beverages giant PepsiCo. PepsiCo is launching a Diet Pepsi-flavoured Slurpee, with Gaio tagatose as a taste enhancer. Gaio tagatose is produced from lactose, a residual product from cheese-making, Arla said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth