GERMANY: Arla launches Bio organic range
Arla launches organic brand in Germany
Dairy co-operative Arla Foods is launching an organic dairy brand, Arla Bio, in Germany next month.
The company described Arla Bio as an "unprecedented concept" in Germany. The brand will offer consumers organic, GMO-free foods produced with a focus on animal welfare and a guarantee of origin.
The range spans a number of dairy products including milk, butter, buttermilk curd, whipped cream and yoghurt.
"Our Arla organic concept is unique in Germany and strengthens the confidence of consumers in healthy and sustainable organic food," Arla marketing director Matthias Brune said.
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend