GERMANY: Arla launches Bio organic range
Arla launches organic brand in Germany
Dairy co-operative Arla Foods is launching an organic dairy brand, Arla Bio, in Germany next month.
The company described Arla Bio as an "unprecedented concept" in Germany. The brand will offer consumers organic, GMO-free foods produced with a focus on animal welfare and a guarantee of origin.
The range spans a number of dairy products including milk, butter, buttermilk curd, whipped cream and yoghurt.
"Our Arla organic concept is unique in Germany and strengthens the confidence of consumers in healthy and sustainable organic food," Arla marketing director Matthias Brune said.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Arla has increased its capacity in dairy in recent years with three acquisitions in the UK and Germany. Additionally, increased supply of drinking milk post 2015 when the EU quota system is to be aban...
The eight detailed case studies in this issue of Kids Nutrition Report illustrate the key drivers for kids’ nutrition in 2013....
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Comment: Act now to cut antibiotics in meat
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez in China
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices
- Nestle launches Gerber Lil' Bits
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- Associated British Foods plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019