MIDDLE EAST: Arla says it will take years for trade to recover
The Danish Prime Minister, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, and the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten yesterday (31 January) issued consolatory statements for the offence caused by Jyllands-Posten's cartoon depiction of the Prophet Mohammad. Nevertheless, Danish company Arla said it will take years for trade between Denmark and the Arab world to recover.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning