DENMARK/SWEDEN: Arla sells Semper Clinical Nutrition to Novartis
Danish-Swedish dairy products group Arla Foods has sold its Semper Clinical Nutrition unit to Swiss pharmaceuticals company Novartis for an undisclosed sum. Semper Clinical Nutrition, which is a unit of Arla's Swedish foods subsidiary Semper, makes clinical food and dietary supplements. The unit has an annual turnover of DKr100m (US$15.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth