DENMARK/SWEDEN: Arla sells Semper Clinical Nutrition to Novartis
Danish-Swedish dairy products group Arla Foods has sold its Semper Clinical Nutrition unit to Swiss pharmaceuticals company Novartis for an undisclosed sum. Semper Clinical Nutrition, which is a unit of Arla's Swedish foods subsidiary Semper, makes clinical food and dietary supplements. The unit has an annual turnover of DKr100m (US$15.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning