UK: Arla U-turn on milk price cut
Arla Foods has become the next UK dairy processor to reveal it will no longer implement plans to cut milk prices next week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Interview: Muller Wiseman mulls branded milk move
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Tereos to buy Real Good Food's Napier Brown
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"