US: Armanino Foods increases quarterly dividend by 25%
Frozen sauce company Armanino Foods of Distinction has increased its quarterly dividend by 25% compared with the same period last year, to be paid around 28 April this year.
The dividend, increasing to 1.25 cents, will be paid to shareholders of record on 12 April.
Armanino chairman and CEO William Armanino said: "We had a great year in 2005, we're on a fast track so far this year. We wanted to share our increases with our shareholders, and so we have enriched our dividend payout."
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods