USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction announces regular quarterly dividend
Hayward, California-based Armanino Foods of Distinction, a manufacturer of frozen pesto, meat and pasta, has announced a regular quarterly cash dividend of 0.05 cents per share. The company's board of directors declared that the dividend will be payable to shareholders on record 28 June 2002. The dividend will be disbursed on or about 26 July 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1