USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction announces special and regular cash dividends
HAYWARD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF - news) announced today that its board of directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.15 per share together with its regular quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share payable to shareholders of record on December 26, 2001. The dividends, totaling $0.175, will be payable on or about January 21, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre