USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction announces special and regular cash dividends
HAYWARD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF - news) announced today that its board of directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.15 per share together with its regular quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share payable to shareholders of record on December 26, 2001. The dividends, totaling $0.175, will be payable on or about January 21, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw