USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction announces special and regular cash dividends
HAYWARD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF - news) announced today that its board of directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.15 per share together with its regular quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share payable to shareholders of record on December 26, 2001. The dividends, totaling $0.175, will be payable on or about January 21, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega