USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. adds a new Director to its board
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced Friday (22 June) that its Board of Directors has expanded its board of directors to seven members and has appointed Mr. Doug Nichols to serve as a new board member effective today. Nichols is president and founder of First London Securities Corporation, an NASD investment banking and securities brokerage firm, based in Dallas, Texas. Since 1991, First London has specialized in supporting small cap and micro cap companies. First London is currently a significant shareholder in the company. Nichols is a former practicing C.P.A. and holds a Directorship in RailAmerica, Inc., a Nasdaq National Market company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea