USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. adds a new Director to its board
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced Friday (22 June) that its Board of Directors has expanded its board of directors to seven members and has appointed Mr. Doug Nichols to serve as a new board member effective today. Nichols is president and founder of First London Securities Corporation, an NASD investment banking and securities brokerage firm, based in Dallas, Texas. Since 1991, First London has specialized in supporting small cap and micro cap companies. First London is currently a significant shareholder in the company. Nichols is a former practicing C.P.A. and holds a Directorship in RailAmerica, Inc., a Nasdaq National Market company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs