USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. adds a new Director to its board
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced Friday (22 June) that its Board of Directors has expanded its board of directors to seven members and has appointed Mr. Doug Nichols to serve as a new board member effective today. Nichols is president and founder of First London Securities Corporation, an NASD investment banking and securities brokerage firm, based in Dallas, Texas. Since 1991, First London has specialized in supporting small cap and micro cap companies. First London is currently a significant shareholder in the company. Nichols is a former practicing C.P.A. and holds a Directorship in RailAmerica, Inc., a Nasdaq National Market company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review