USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces 100% stock dividend and regular quarterly cash dividend
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (NASDAQ Small Cap Symbol: ARMF) announced Friday (1 June) a 100% stock dividend to shareholders of record at June 11, 2001. The stock dividend, essentially a 2-for-1 forward split, will be effective on June 25, 2001. Armanino also announced that the board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 2 1/2 cents per share to stockholders of record on July 6, 2001. The cash dividend will be payable on or about August 3, 2001. The 2 1/2 cent cash dividend has been calculated after taking into account the effect of the 2-for-1 stock dividend which will be effective June 25, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch