USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces 100% stock dividend and regular quarterly cash dividend
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (NASDAQ Small Cap Symbol: ARMF) announced Friday (1 June) a 100% stock dividend to shareholders of record at June 11, 2001. The stock dividend, essentially a 2-for-1 forward split, will be effective on June 25, 2001. Armanino also announced that the board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 2 1/2 cents per share to stockholders of record on July 6, 2001. The cash dividend will be payable on or about August 3, 2001. The 2 1/2 cent cash dividend has been calculated after taking into account the effect of the 2-for-1 stock dividend which will be effective June 25, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units