USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces 100% stock dividend and regular quarterly cash dividend
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (NASDAQ Small Cap Symbol: ARMF) announced Friday (1 June) a 100% stock dividend to shareholders of record at June 11, 2001. The stock dividend, essentially a 2-for-1 forward split, will be effective on June 25, 2001. Armanino also announced that the board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 2 1/2 cents per share to stockholders of record on July 6, 2001. The cash dividend will be payable on or about August 3, 2001. The 2 1/2 cent cash dividend has been calculated after taking into account the effect of the 2-for-1 stock dividend which will be effective June 25, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review