USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces 100% stock dividend and regular quarterly cash dividend
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (NASDAQ Small Cap Symbol: ARMF) announced Friday (1 June) a 100% stock dividend to shareholders of record at June 11, 2001. The stock dividend, essentially a 2-for-1 forward split, will be effective on June 25, 2001. Armanino also announced that the board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 2 1/2 cents per share to stockholders of record on July 6, 2001. The cash dividend will be payable on or about August 3, 2001. The 2 1/2 cent cash dividend has been calculated after taking into account the effect of the 2-for-1 stock dividend which will be effective June 25, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti