USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces fourth quarter financial results
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (NASDAQ Small Cap Symbol: ARMF) announced yesterday net sales, operating and net income, and earnings per share for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. Net sales for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2000 were $3,117,781, compared to $3,488,949 for the fourth quarter of 1999, a decrease of 11%. This quarterly sales decrease is attributable to a major sales promotion in December a year ago which was not duplicated in 2000. Net sales for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $13,459,478 compared to 1999 sales of $12,155,719, an increase of 11%. All product lines, with the exception of meatballs, showed double digit increases for the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO