USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces quarterly dividend and authorization to repurchase of common stock on the open market
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced Friday (21 September) that its board of directors has declared its regular quarterly cash dividend of 0.025 cents per share payable to shareholders of record October 5, 2001. The dividend will be disbursed on or about November 2, 2001. In addition, the Company announced that its Board of Directors has authorized up to $250,000 for the repurchase of shares of the Company's common stock in the open market depending on market conditions. Any repurchases will be made at the discretion of management from time to time in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti