USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces quarterly dividend and authorization to repurchase of common stock on the open market
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced Friday (21 September) that its board of directors has declared its regular quarterly cash dividend of 0.025 cents per share payable to shareholders of record October 5, 2001. The dividend will be disbursed on or about November 2, 2001. In addition, the Company announced that its Board of Directors has authorized up to $250,000 for the repurchase of shares of the Company's common stock in the open market depending on market conditions. Any repurchases will be made at the discretion of management from time to time in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review