USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces quarterly dividend and authorization to repurchase of common stock on the open market
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced Friday (21 September) that its board of directors has declared its regular quarterly cash dividend of 0.025 cents per share payable to shareholders of record October 5, 2001. The dividend will be disbursed on or about November 2, 2001. In addition, the Company announced that its Board of Directors has authorized up to $250,000 for the repurchase of shares of the Company's common stock in the open market depending on market conditions. Any repurchases will be made at the discretion of management from time to time in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre