USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces second quarter financial results
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (NASDAQ Small Cap Symbol: ARMF) announced Friday (20 July) net sales, operating and net income, and earnings per share for the second quarter and six month period ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 amounted to $3,559,299 as compared to $3,898,955 for the same period in 2000. This quarterly sales decrease appears primarily attributable to timing differences of sales which are expected to materialize in the third and fourth quarters. Net sales for the six months ended June 30, 2001 were $6,693,676 as compared to $6,988,134, a decrease of 4% mostly attributable to the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action