USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. announces third quarter financial results
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced yesterday net sales, operating and net income, and basic and diluted earnings per share for the third quarter and nine month periods ended September 30, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001 amounted to $3,960,522 as compared to $3,353,563, for the same period in 2000, an increase of 18%. The quarterly sales increase is attributable to incremental sales of the Company's meatball and breaded chicken product lines purchased from Pan Ready Foods. Net sales for the nine months ended September 30, 2001 were $10,654,198 as compared to $10,341,697, an increase of 3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China