USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. concludes deal with pan ready and announces strategic alliance with Swiss American Sausage Co.
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced at its annual meeting today that it has concluded an agreement with Pan Ready Foods, Inc. of South San Francisco to purchase Pan Ready's meatball and breaded chicken production lines and entered into a strategic alliance with Swiss American Sausage Co. of Lathrop, Calif., a subsidiary of Provena Foods, Inc. (AMEX: PZA). Swiss American is a manufacturer of processed meat products serving the pizza market and food service distributors. The prime focus of the strategic alliance provides for Armanino Foods to furnish Swiss American with the production line purchased from Pan Ready Foods and for Swiss American to manufacture under a multi-year contract meatballs and various breaded chicken and meat products based on Armanino Foods proprietary formulas. In addition, Armanino Foods will assume some of Pan Ready's customer base for meatballs and various breaded chicken and meat products and will retain a portion of the Pan Ready sales force.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales