USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. concludes deal with pan ready and announces strategic alliance with Swiss American Sausage Co.
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced at its annual meeting today that it has concluded an agreement with Pan Ready Foods, Inc. of South San Francisco to purchase Pan Ready's meatball and breaded chicken production lines and entered into a strategic alliance with Swiss American Sausage Co. of Lathrop, Calif., a subsidiary of Provena Foods, Inc. (AMEX: PZA). Swiss American is a manufacturer of processed meat products serving the pizza market and food service distributors. The prime focus of the strategic alliance provides for Armanino Foods to furnish Swiss American with the production line purchased from Pan Ready Foods and for Swiss American to manufacture under a multi-year contract meatballs and various breaded chicken and meat products based on Armanino Foods proprietary formulas. In addition, Armanino Foods will assume some of Pan Ready's customer base for meatballs and various breaded chicken and meat products and will retain a portion of the Pan Ready sales force.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review