USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. concludes deal with pan ready and announces strategic alliance with Swiss American Sausage Co.
Armanino Foods of Distinction, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARMF) announced at its annual meeting today that it has concluded an agreement with Pan Ready Foods, Inc. of South San Francisco to purchase Pan Ready's meatball and breaded chicken production lines and entered into a strategic alliance with Swiss American Sausage Co. of Lathrop, Calif., a subsidiary of Provena Foods, Inc. (AMEX: PZA). Swiss American is a manufacturer of processed meat products serving the pizza market and food service distributors. The prime focus of the strategic alliance provides for Armanino Foods to furnish Swiss American with the production line purchased from Pan Ready Foods and for Swiss American to manufacture under a multi-year contract meatballs and various breaded chicken and meat products based on Armanino Foods proprietary formulas. In addition, Armanino Foods will assume some of Pan Ready's customer base for meatballs and various breaded chicken and meat products and will retain a portion of the Pan Ready sales force.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund