USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction sees 17% increase in Q1 net sales
Global food company Armanino Foods of Distinction has announced net sales, operating and net income, and earnings per share for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002. Net sales for the period were US$3,649,903 compared to US$3,132,444 year on year, an increase of 17%. Retail sales of meatballs and pasta products, together with food service sales of chicken products, accounted for the increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs