USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction sees sales up, EPS down in Q2
Californian food manufacturer Armanino Foods of Distinction, which specialises in frozen pestos and filled pasta products, has posted net sales of US$4m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, up 14% from US$3.56m year on year. The company said that all product lines showed increases, which were largest in retail sales and foodservice chicken products. Net sales for the H1 were US$7.7m, up 15% from US$6.69m in the H1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin