USA: Armanino Foods of Distinction sees sales up, EPS down in Q2
Californian food manufacturer Armanino Foods of Distinction, which specialises in frozen pestos and filled pasta products, has posted net sales of US$4m for its Q2 ended 30 June 2002, up 14% from US$3.56m year on year. The company said that all product lines showed increases, which were largest in retail sales and foodservice chicken products. Net sales for the H1 were US$7.7m, up 15% from US$6.69m in the H1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"