USA: Arnold Logistics Awarded Quaker Oats Distribution Contract
Arnold Logistics, an operating unit of Arnold Industries, Inc., announced today that it has been awarded a contract from The Quaker Oats Company to manage its foods and beverages distribution facility in the Northeast United States. The Mixing Center will be housed in a 500,000 square foot facility currently under construction in Middletown, PA. It will employ approximately 90 people when fully operational in February 2001. The new Northeast center will be the largest in Quaker's newly configured U.S. distribution network. Arnold Logistics has provided distribution services to Quaker Oats for the past 24 years. "We've worked hard with Quaker to demonstrate our value and expertise in distribution services, and are committed to meeting their future needs," said Douglas B. Enck, president of Arnold Logistics. Arnold Logistics is a rapidly growing business unit of Arnold Industries, Inc. specializing in e-commerce order fulfillment, call center management, distribution center management, returns processing and contract packaging services. Arnold Logistics has been in operation for over 24 years with a reputation for the highest quality of customer service. The customer base ranges from Fortune 500 firms to e-commerce startup operations. Arnold Logistics has over 3.4 million square feet of warehousing space located in Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Texas. Please visit the Arnold Logistics web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review